Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The camping experience
I feel like we're missing out on a HUGE opportunity to foster awesome rp within the main gameplay loop.

If you rest near a campfire, every hour game tick you'll gain +5 lvl to a status called well rested, which increases your experience gained from combat by 25%, losing one lvl every battle. You don't get it while idle.

In addition, eating food near a campfire while well rested will give you a bonus to its regen.

In addition, resting one whole hour at a campfire counts as going to an inn. And traits like sword polisher apply to all the people around the fire, not just party. So you don't need to trek all the way to town and back every time.

In addition, campfires no longer require gunpowder and violets to craft. Instead, it only requires wood.

And finally, campfires can be spawned in dungeons but they are non-dense, you can pass through them.

Bonus
You can craft and put down stools and logs to sit on, and bedrolls to sleep in, so you can get the full camping experience in the wilds.

You gain rp xp when you rest with a group of people

Extra bonus
Placeable tents
[-] The following 14 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Dezark, firehawk11, Imotepchief, K Peculier, Milodon Junior, Ray2064, Red Witch, RoboCat, Sawrock, sirtrex, Soul_Hacker, SpaceShibe, Toffee, Turadis
+1 from me.
Bump with the hope of enjoying dungeons again
Literally when
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1, more cozy RP is always appreciated
[Image: orDF4cJ.jpg]
Campingbros, we would be so back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toffee's post:
  • Poruku
I would 100% love this, especially with what we have now being able to get the full camping experience would make things feel wonderful and invite more RP in places that people wouldn't consider normally otherwise.