Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 Star Changes for Korvara
In order to stabilize the difference between Korvara and Mainland when it comes to 10 star items, since the +1 upgrade stamp is not available there, there are certain upgrade tiers that become unavailable to certain items there, particularly it is more impactful to the following items I've compiled a list for, everything else isn't quite as impacted. Namely they're the items that scale in increments of 6 instead of 5, which would be more preferable for Korvara without impacting Mainland at all.

Quote:Fox Paw - Current effect is UL/6, should be UL/5 to match Korvara

Buzzing Chakram - Attack Range increases by 1 per 6 UL, needs 1 per 5 UL to match Mainland.

Spine Leash - Attack Range increases by 1 per 7 UL, needs to be 6 to match mainland, could also be 5 for slight buff.

Carteblanche: When airborne attack ranges increases by 1 per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

==============================================

( Mainland exclusive items currently: )

Thunder Hooves - Effect currently grants up to UL/2 charges when moving, effect triggers at 18 charges, to account for 6 upgrade levels of mainland.

Anchor Edge - Attack size increased by 1 + 1 per 12 UL, needs to be 10 UL to match mainland

Dancing Shiv - On Attack: If you are behind your target, inflict Fray LV1 + UL/3, previously would inflict lvl 8 Fray, would inflict lvl 6 on Korvara.

Hands of the Giant - On Hit: Knocks the target back UL/6 Tiles. (Needs to be 5 to match Mainland)

Quickdraw - Gains 1 round per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

Overgrown Staff - Creates 1 flower at a random tile per 6 UL, needs to be 5 to match mainland.

I also included items that are not in Korvara yet but for future consideration anyway I included them.
[-] The following 9 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Bryce_Hego, Dezark, Fern, K Peculier, Poruku, Pyro, Shujin, Skimmy2, TorientalVortX
I think we should just give korvara a way to get +6. Just a crystal terminal unlock
[-] The following 6 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Fern, Kameron8, sadbot, Sawrock, Shujin, Snake
Yeah. It also gives an extra bit more of a money sink that we kind of need.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm fine with either of the changes personally.
One of these items is a whip and is thus relevant to the upcoming update.

Also please bring back manic slasher :<
God, please, bring back manic slasher, such a frickin cool iem