Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Geist Tiles
After playing both Boxer and Verglas for the last couple months, I had a realization of something disappointing.

Despite being capable of triggering every tile you move over, Geist has no other tile interaction.

I think it'd be neat if Geist could put down tiles from items or skills. Like Ice Point Greaves' ice tiles.

Do I think this is broken? I bet someone could find a way to be silly and make it broken. Do I think it is fair? I don't see why it wouldn't be.
[-] The following 2 users Like Pyro's post:
  • Fern, Snake
Nah I think it'd be okay. Nothing wrong with more synergy with Ice Point Greaves/Snowfall/Firefall

That said, I think those 3 skills in specific would do better being changed to follow the same logic as Firebird's Feathers do, where as they proc on where your character travels instead of basic movement.

Would this be strong? Maybe, Not for firefall at least.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Pyro
Yeah I do not think it be broken, atleast what I can currently think off, most would be fairly tame.

Firefall would probably only serve to avoid walking over cinders on a progged Geist by replacing them? (does firefall even do that?)

Rest should be fine too, I think atleast.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Pyro
That'd be interesting.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Frankly firefall is meh, and snowshoes can be good because of how ice tiles are RNG. . .But they aren't even as bad as traps are, so frankly I see why not. And i'm all for buffing boxer until geists get the reworks they need to not be cheesed so easily by skills that basic attack.