Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evoker Skill : Primitive Lands
Ahem. While the name of the skill doesn't really do any justice to indicate what it would do, I'm basically thinking of a passive-toggle a la Gentle Ember that'd let Base Mage's Elemental Enchantments instead become a set of tiles that'd apply the effect of the enchantment on whoever's in them. 

Here's a rough idea of what could a description be :

Primitive Lands (2 ranks) : Toggle. You call forth an elemental's blessing to assist you and your mates on the battlefield, making it so casting Nerhaven, Kraken, Talvyd, Galren and Redgull instead creates a square of special tiles. ( 6X6 could be good enough, maybe ?)
Anyone within your team standing on those tiles is counted as enchanted by the used spell.

1 Rank- Learns Skill
2 Ranks- This skill doesn't take a skill slot.

This isn't really anything more than a passing thought that came through my head- and I just thought it could be a fun little thing for Evoker to have.
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
[-] The following 2 users Like Ray2064's post:
  • Pyro, renowner
Not particularly against it. And Evoker doesn't have that many things.
Doesn't really NEED many things.
I'd be all for it. just a funny gimmick like some stuff in void assassin, like the dark cinders.
Not a toggle, but an active skill, and I'm sold. Being able to sacrifice your enchant to create a zone where everybody "counts as enchanted" sounds more balanced than you think, since some skills only go through if you're directly enchanted as, not 'count as enchanted'.

Such as Quaking Heaven Kick.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Pyro
agreed I think it should be an active skill. create tiles based on your current enchant. Would be fairly weak but niche and cool