Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Char App Regarding Extra Limbs - Traits/Body Parts
(Understanding and valuing the ideas that're set for Chimera, I set this as my request in regards for the character.)

Applicable Beyond Key: NoirHatterAlt

Character Name: Kusuamota

Request Type: Extras (Limbs, appendages, etc)

Request Details: The Chimera in question has extra arms and other bug-like features such as but not limited to; Antennae, small moth-like abdomen protruding from lower back, black sclera, but no wings of course. At least none that function. (Ie. She has wing-like growths that've grown from the sides of her head, but they are hardly functional aside from being moveable.) Insect-like Carapace even around the forearms and calves. 

All arms and accessory appendages are functional and harbor respective traits. -- Such as antennae allowing a greater sense for vibrations, arms, etc.

Reasons for making this request(if applicable): I took some time in reading the wiki and getting information from others about the likes of Chimera, but I've never played as one before. Personally, this was just my attempt at making something unique and adding some variety despite knowing I perhaps could be treated unfairly or with hostility ICly. I am also aware that Chimera are made from magic mud, black beast corpses(which isn't really present I don't believe within Korvara. Correct me if wrong, but it's probably within the lines of just magic mud.), and other various things. And with monster parts, my reasoning that some parts were conglomerated from the Killer Wasps with a papilion. (or any other applicable race works. Just thought papilion because booterfly.)

However a lot comes from evolution with being fed upon creation, mostly insectoids. Though assuming what I read in the wiki is fairly within this ability to create something a bit more inhuman, and more of a 'beast'. It would be completely acceptable for debate on if what presented above would be allowed, but I'd love to make something within reasonable limits of being more of a monstrosity. And I see that having extra limbs or arms might present some physical advantage, but I purely seek to have fluff if able. Not to make some super being that's untouchable, but more to have the character for instance multi-task or carry out simple things that normally wouldn't allow with just two arms. No advantage, but pure IC fluffiness. (Or for the aforementioned appendages like antennae, we can just talk about them via discord. D'Joey#2669)

Lore & Roleplay supporting this request: I have read the wiki and will send it here just in case (https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php/Chimera), but I planned to have it roleplayed as she's eaten a lot from the sunken forest or been fed a lot of bugs from her creator firstly upon creation with the intent to deliver the same elusiveness and speed as those beasts. A Hope those traits will evolve for maximum effectiveness. I'll have a friend for the most part help me set up some interactions to further have the evolution fully set in or just keep it within the character's origin. 

Thank you for reading.

Edit: Made a few corrections. Black Beast corpses, not blood. I meant to add monster blood and mixed the two.

In short; I just want to make sure my chimera can have four arms. -- And look monstrous kind of.