Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Let's talk Summoner.
So while on my trip to Oregon I had a burst of small ideas for Bonder and Shapeshifter. Before they leave my brain im writing them now on my phone.

Fight as One: so long as bonded youkai are within 5 range of the summoner, the summoner gains 1 + 3 per rank (max 3 ranks) to hit crit evade and crit evade. Youkai themselves gain 10 to these stats per rank. If the summoner only has 1 bonded youkai, the range limit is removed, and the youkai gains instead 5 + 15 per rank.

Synchro Summon: provides 3+rank (3ranks) to all stats for summoned youkai for 3 rounds. If bonded this increases to 5 rounds. If a single bonded youkai, they gain an additional + 4 to all stats and the original bonus applies to the summoner for the same duration.

Healing Discharge: reamains the same except all BONDED and unsummoned or defeated youkai will regain hp at half or 1/4 value respectively.

Bloody Shift: remains the same except while active all youkai evoke costs are reduced to half.

I'm looking forward to seeing what people think of these ideas. My hope is for them all to be implimented even if numbers need tweaks.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 2 users Like Raigen.Convict's post:
  • renowner, TorientalVortX
I live in Oregon!
Fight as One deserves a buff for sure. Synchro summon is mostly the same, I wouldn't mind either way.
Healing discharge does NOT need a buff. . .
BLoody shift halving evoke costs further. . Maybe? It should probaly just rework the passive they already have that lowers evoke costs I guess. Which would be a buff to that.
Okay one last change to healing discharge. Put it on a 3 round cd instead of 2. Its the only way bonder can revive fallen youkai. Because they're all squishy.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • renowner
So whilst playing summoner I realized another thing holding the class back from being enjoyable. Having to worry every battle that a youkai dying and having no reliable means to revive outside a promo class invoke when you may not be using that class or an item outside of battle for 30 hp and fp each that on korvara is painful to grind or inn rest when a 4 man party wont be doing that soon. So id like to suggest a summoner base class passive that gives youkai whom are alive your food regen. Dead youkai will still need stronger means to revive like bleeding hearts but at least upkeep will be less stressfull between fights. A summoner with no summons does not function.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raigen.Convict's post:
  • Fern
Spirit well is kind of a lame passive also, less than 20 flat fp total

could be made 10% extra fp.
Yeah I agree.
Should be called spirit poorly