Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character App Approval regarding height.
Applicable BYOND Key - Zerili
Character Name - Mavia Noxtella
Request Type - Height reduction Request
Request Details -  I'm making a homunculus, and I want her to be about 4 to 4'2ft tall.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - The playby I'm using is Bailu from Honkai and she's very small... That's honestly it. 
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - I'm fairly new but.. As far I know homunculi can come in many sizes.
All right sure go for it. 

Welcome to the game! 

Just be aware of the roleplaying rules for younger looking characters - https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php/Roleplaying_Rule

Quote:Roleplay should not contain anything excessively offensive.
This rule mainly depends on who you are roleplaying with, and where, and as such is flexible in a few cases, where everyone is fine with what is happening. In public settings, you should assume these rules apply.

Disturbing roleplay scenarios, such as torture, should not take place in public areas.
Adult RP, including ERP, must be kept strictly off the in-game channels. GMs will often browse chat logs and do not wish to see this sort of thing.
Do not advertise or solicit such things in-game publicly, including using OOC notes in profiles, etc.
Any disturbing content, including the above, involving characters that are under 18 years of age (or physically appear to be) is NOT ALLOWED, even if it occurs outside of the game.
[Image: tenor.gif]