Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food rotting and table decay
Yeah I certainly can see that, though I admitedly do not remember the last time saw a table that wasn't Brainfood outside, the only one I remember was inside the new ruins south of Telegard, and I think its sooorta fine there? Assuming people are still there. And Fairview I guess.

I agree that it certainly kinda gets a bit overboard with how many of them there are, there are like 4 now in front of the Meiaquar starter dungeon.

Maybe them decaying when placed outside would be nice? Wouldn't solve the brainfood problem.
Also I think maybe a new icon thats not so big would be nice...Maybe a Cooking pot of sort to condense it a little more, it telling you whats inside when you click it/how many charges are left.

I know also not the perfect solution, but atleast they wouldn't take so much space anymore.
I agree. These should disappear over time, or maybe on reboot. The only exception being Brainfood.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Okay, I know this sounds dumb, but hear me out.

A new Donation Item, Brainfood dispender. A new small icon that holds like alot of brainfood. lIke 50-100, counts like a foodtable.An item to recharge them. Make it worth the asago to money ratio same as feast tables do.

This would make brainfood tables less cluttering the area, so reduce that bit atleast a little with a more compact overworld icon which makes it a little easier to ignore or justify. Then have tables, when placed outside of buildings decay over time.

I think that be alittle better than just tables decaying, but not the majority of tables anyway cause they have brainfood on them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Snake
That'd be funny, I like it. But not the thread to address that.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This sounds both funny and well just funny actually. Maybe food is too cheap to make? Nah, can't be the real problem here, just empty tables just need to despawqn after so many hours/days.
I will say that food tables decaying, or something of the sort should be done yeah for non-donator versions one after a certain time if they're not cleared & refilled after, if only cause I remember seeing three that were up for weeks after placed cause we were doing tree chopping/dummies crafting in mass and they sat there for a good while with people passing by, especially in certain towns and such (Duyuei specifically in this example) has like.. 20 food tables scattered across the map as it is, to the point it just alot of clutter everywhere, folk don't need that overall.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dezark's post:
  • Pyro