Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumpkin lollipop consistency
(07-29-2023, 09:40 PM)MegaBlues Wrote: just put the extra 4 points into cel on stat allocation and use salad to get an extra 4 vit instead

wala

also one could argue that pumpkin pops being in the treasure-ball machine is one of the good murai sinks we have, and that instead, we should have a way to buy and open multiple capsules at once

Lollipops are 5 and salad is 3. That's a full 2 stats to miss just cause we have to play a gacha.
I didn't say make them free either, I just said give us a consistent way to buy them. Hell, make them 200 murai, that's more than it'll cost from the gacha on average. It's a QoL thing, not removing the money sink.

((I once upon a time made a topic for multi buy as well.))
(07-29-2023, 11:25 PM)caliaca Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:40 PM)MegaBlues Wrote: just put the extra 4 points into cel on stat allocation and use salad to get an extra 4 vit instead

wala

also one could argue that pumpkin pops being in the treasure-ball machine is one of the good murai sinks we have, and that instead, we should have a way to buy and open multiple capsules at once

Lollipops are 5 and salad is 3. That's a full 2 stats to miss just cause we have to play a gacha.
I didn't say make them free either, I just said give us a consistent way to buy them. Hell, make them 200 murai, that's more than it'll cost from the gacha on average. It's a QoL thing, not removing the money sink.

In seriousness this is a little misleading because half of the power Celerity is in it's initiative and not it's evade rating, and you don't gain initiative from bonus celerity as opposed to VIT which has no downsides for being a bonus stat.
(07-29-2023, 11:43 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 11:25 PM)caliaca Wrote:

wala

In seriousness this is a little misleading because half of the power Celerity is in it's initiative and not it's evade rating, and you don't gain initiative from bonus celerity as opposed to VIT which has no downsides for being a bonus stat.

Sure, and there's also DRs to be taken into account, but generally speaking if you're going for more stats in your build pumpkim lollipops are just better, and for a lot of builds, going first isn't actually an advantage. This isn't always true either way. 

I have two evade builds of my three that don't mind going second vs other dodgies due to stuff like t-bolt. This is just more stats in this case and usually is regardless. I think they're just better in general.

But the thread isn't about the actual balance of pumpkin lollipops, It's about their availability due to a random gacha mechanic that non celerity users don't have to play. I replied to the comment on the numbers simply because they were just incorrect.
I'd take it if I could just buy the balls in bulk and open them in bulk.
(07-30-2023, 04:44 AM)FaeLenx Wrote: I'd take it if I could just buy the balls in bulk and open them in bulk.

I suggested that one 

Hereee https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...?tid=10110