Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalti Fonix - Age and Height Request
Applicable BYOND Key - Gozeta

Character Name - Kalti Fonix

Request Type - Young age and lowered height for a child character 

Request Details -  I am applying to have my character, Kalti Fonix, set at the age of 11. He will be in the Korvara setting, to be more focused on RP, rather than to be focused on the combats. I have played characters like this in the past and am aware of such things as keeping them from combat and other things. He would just be strictly a playful little Redtail. His height would be about average for someone his age, 4' 07".

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I just wanna be able to have some troublemaking fun as a youth that might go awry. He clearly won't be fighting, but he would resist the best he can.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Kalti is the youngest child to a loving couple, a Redtail and a Phenex, but his traits come more from his mother's side. He has an older sister, one that carries more traits from his father, her being a Phenex. If I could have them show features of both, I would, but happy with keeping him as a Redtail, I like them more. When he turned eight both his parents were killed in a monster attack. This leaves his older sister, NPCed at the moment, to take care of and raise him. He spends most of his time playing outside in the city of Duyuei. She would be busy most of the time with Military work, leaving him alone to do what he pleases, and a person to call on if his pranks and playfulness ever gets him arrested by the guards.
I hope you can put your experience to good use then.

Just in case I'll list down the rules below, also if the character is based in Korvara I wouldn't OOC grind with it as we're trying to keep the experience as IC as possible.

Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC.

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.
[Image: tenor.gif]