Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge and PvE
I'll just be forthright here because I'm maybe-a-little-salty.

Dodge is either useful, or useless. There is no real inbetween on it. In High End PVE (See: Relei/Radigal/Snow Crows/Yetis) unless you spend many turns buffing up, you will have zero chance to actually dodge, because their baseline hit is well over 100% on you. Even fully buffed up, its about a 60% chance for them to hit.

It'd be really, really appreciated if we could audit their to-hit so dodge characters (who typically have less HP than tanks as well) have a chance to actually dodge, or not take 40% of their HP every time they get hit/targeted at random.

This is SOLELY for PVE, not for PVP.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rendar's post:
  • caliaca, Snake
The real answer in my mind is to nerf standard monster hit rates in the 70-80 bracket and keep boss hit the exact same, bosses should be threatening to a player and make them want to buff themselves up and use those tools in their kit, while basic monsters should have a good chance to miss you at even +10 or 15 evade. I think that is most of the problem with evade, its survivability long term gets very finnicky.
[-] The following 2 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Dezark, Poruku
This is a longstanding issue that hasn't been addressed. If we aren't going to get a change to the evasion system, let's at least balance the game around it. Honestly just nerfing the SKI of these crazy mobs would be enough
Or give us Afterimage and make it work against monsters.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]