Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baxter's request for a special armor system.
Key: ColonelTouchButt

Character Name: Baxter

Request Type: An armor system for a group of characters. 

Request Details: The armor system in question is a system made up of a enchant put on the armor and is connected to the user via an anchor point in the armor. The purpose of the enchant is to move the armor according to the will of the user connected to the anchor point with as minimal conscious effort as possible. To achieve this, the user is connected to the enchant via an anchor point. They then project their will to move the armor as if manipulating a spell, or focus to do it. This enchant receives this projected intent and then preforms the specified action. The enchant is only capable of (at this moment) movement based actions. The enchant is also powered by an internal focus battery inside the armor to not drain the user. The battery itself is able to be changed by the user, or any direct contact with focus on a small terminal on the back. 

Reason why you are making this request: I'm making this to have interactions with the Geladyne R&D and something cool to do with friends. If our little group becomes something more, I wouldn't mind more people joining.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request: As far as lore, Baxter spent a large amount of time developing this enchantment system after the original disbanding of his group. After getting it to a usable state, he plans on reviving the group and working with R&D to perfect it, produce more durable materials for it, and produce more of it. On the side, perhaps making tools and devices using the same enchantment system. As for rp. We wanted to wait and see what ya'll had to say before we got too serious with it.

Any feedback, changes, suggestions, and questions are more than welcome! I love to think of things like this and am more than willing to work for something everyone can agree with.