Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minna Belpater - Character Chimera Appearance
Applicable BYOND Key - GenGenesis

Character Name - Minna Belpater

Request Type - Chimera appearance, extra limbs, extra set of eyes

Request Details -  Would like to know if it's ok to have a chimera, with a set of spider legs that can grow from it's back. Mechanically, it would not add anything, is mainly just an IC fluff. Same for the extra set of eyes, other than the regular pair of eyes, would have two more under each eye. Like a spider. Once more, it would be just for IC fluff, the eyes would also not add anything mechanical.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Honestly? Just found art of the character, and loved the design. (Despite my heavy arachnophobia.) I never RPed as a homunculi, and thought with the chance I got with joining a group for RP, might as well give it a chance. Also spooky times.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Not that long ago, an event ran in the crypt, a fight against the Watcher. Among the large entity, there was a large army of spiders. The creator would use one of these many spiders remains, to make Minna. An attempt to make a chimera, from the remains of a monster, that was allied to the Watcher.

Then, she would be adopted by Lionel Belpater. Her current father. Since he found her, took care of her, and gave her a family. She got a lot of siblings now.
Could you link an image or the playby you have in mind for this?
[Image: tenor.gif]