Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipe Card Books
Can we please, please, PLEASE have Recipe cards removed from randomized dungeons or have a way to auto-toss them because on a mage, I don't even feel like picking up loot because there are so many different cards that will eat up an encumberance each, forcing me to manually destroy each and every one of them if I want to fight. Not even equipment takes up as much space as these horrid offenders.
I agree, I find it annoying whenever I end up hitting the weight cap to go through and chuck out all the recipe cards I have because it's not worth the effort to leave and pawn them off later on. Makes me not wanna open chests when dungeoning so I don't have to deal with that.

I'd like it if they didn't weigh anything. After all, they're just cards...
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Recipe items now only weigh 0.1, instead of 1, as far as encumbrance is concerned.
Can we also have a toggle for picking up recipe cards from randomized loot, like how OOC/left-click-movement/etc is toggle-able?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
It'd be nice, but recipe card books taking up 0.1 works nicely, considering how many there are that cna only be found via dungeoning, they'll probably take up 2-3 encumberance tops.
They weigh a tenth of what they used to now. That's more than enough,
at ten recipe cards for one point of encumbrance. Even Brynn shouldn't
have an issue.