Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out Of Combat Racials
Just a list of racial abilities for OUT OF COMBAT, RP HELPFUL purposes that could fit in with various races.

Humans - Higher Teaching: Start with Rank 1 Fluency, hence, the ability to read and write. I can hear screaming now, "BUT MAH CHARACTER IZ HOBO/YUNG/NVER LERNED, DUN CAN'T RAED", and here are a couple of proposals: ignore the ability or have an opt out option for it.

Kaelensia - Addendum to Golden Eyes: +10% resource node loot rate, due to knowing what the good, natural materials look like.

Elves - They kinda already get a +1 to Potions in Alchemy from Healer's Legacy, so I don't know what else to add.

Zerans - Focus Flow: Possibly add something to descriptions where people can describe what their Focus would feel like, which Zerans can read by some verb. Yes, I know most people already put it in descriptions, but this is a suggestion. It could also be something reminiscent of Read Origin from SL1 Auto-Mages.

Lich - I have no idea. Maybe the same thing I suggested for Zerans. I dunno.

Vampire - I have no idea.

Umbral - Hide: Same function as in SL1, turns entire character icon black. Can only be used during night hours. While holding still there is no penalty, however it costs 5 FP per step taken. Does not affect monster behaviour; they can still smell your fear.

Shaitan - I have no idea.

Oracle - I have no idea.

Papilion - I have no idea. Probably something about making illusions on the spot, but we can already RP that. I dunno.

Glykin - I have no idea.

Wyverntouched - I have no idea.

Hyattr - I have no idea.

Mechanations - They have Mechanical Strength, and that's pretty cool to me.

Redtail - Dice Roll: Don't ya know Redtails always carry around dice? Verb that lets you make a roll, max of 3 dice / 12 sides, which people within whisper range can see the result of. Have a decent cooldown time, maybe an IRL minute or two.

Doraid - I have no idea.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
zerans already get bonus to enchanting.....
Vampire:

Feed by Consent

Displays a prompt on the target player's screen for consent to drink their blood. Will
raise your Essence by their VIT or yours, whichever is lower, just as if you had used
Banquet on them. Does not require entering PvP, but still removes hitpoints equal to
the Essence you gained. If the target doesn't have enough remaining hitpoints, this
ability can't be used.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=307#p307 Wrote:Mivereous » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am[/url]"]Golden Eyes
Kaelensia in general are pretty damn good racial-wise already. Not sure they need anything more, even if it's something like this.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=307#p307 Wrote:Mivereous » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am[/url]"]Hide
Anything that can be described as "same as SL1" is probably not a good idea, honestly.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=307#p307 Wrote:Mivereous » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am[/url]"]Dice Roll
This should be something in the game, period. Along with coin flips.