Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Aid Me Please
I think that Aid is a little weird when you consider that pretty much every other class that isn't strictly Faith or Caster based has a heal that doesn't actually have a scaling to it, I like the novelty of Aid but it is incredibly niche and could be an important tool for monks to generate Ki, on top of that I think its just outdated compared to what Ranger, Dark Bard, any Bard for that matter and even Tactician can bring to the table now.

I'm not asking for Monk to gain godlike support, but I think Aid could do with a 50/100/150 Heal instead of 2x your WIL. I think its just outdated and can be a flat heal with no issue, it already has a cooldown associated to it, so let monks be able to use it.
[-] The following 6 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Balor, caliaca, Fern, Poruku, Shujin, zericosmic
Honestly yea sounds like a good idea to me.
It baffles me how Aid is one of the few single target heals in the game yet somehow the weakest of all
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
Aid should become a flat number as suggested, and additionally it should copy over your positive status effects to the target. Maybe with half the duration.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Aid being a 150 flat heal is fine enough. If really needed. 20 hp barrier.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water