Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tailoring Table & Hand Equipments
Question 
~Tailoring Suggestion~
Hand equipment, much like Accessories, generally provide minor benefits such as increased stats or unique effects that can also be further improved by enchanting hand-slot catalysts that go in them. -SL2 Wiki

Hello suggestions forum, I wanted to create this post due to their being a lack of hand equipment tailorable. On the list there is only Chunin Gloves Plus and Insulated Burning Bracers which isn't a lot of choice at all. I would like to suggest more to be tailorable. I will list a few for considerations. I would like all of these to require at least 3 (Cloth) Material for us to choose from, that way it would be able to get the stats from the cloth material as well. Now, I won't suggest too many and the ones that I suggest will be ones I consider easy and basic to probably keep things balanced. We should be able to buy these recipes from a book called "Textbook of Gloves". Make sure that the icons colors change with the material being used like usual. There are 13 choices of shoes, but only 2 choices of gloves in tailoring, let's change that.

I will choose these 6 gloves.

First, my top three picks. (To be considered first.)

1. Rogue's Work Gloves
Cloth, +10% Critical Damage, +2 Power if attacking an enemy from behind, 1 ★, For showing enemies your stabs.

(Note: Another great option for an equip.)

2. Dazzling Glove, 
Cloth, Dealing Lightning damage to an enemy has a chance to inflict Spelldaze on them for 2 rounds. (Chance = 50% of Damage Dealt), 3 ★, A pair of magical gloves. They shine in a stunning way when exposed to intense light.

(Note: They're just pretty. And tailors love to make elegant things, would work well with an elegant RP involving making one!)

3. Green Gloves, 
Cloth, Increases Experience Points gained by 10%, 1 ★, A pair of gloves meant for beginners to hard work.

(Note: We already have the Green Shoes available, why not have a matching set with Green Gloves!)
Lastly, my bottom three picks.(Can be considered second.)

4. Archery Gloves, 
Cloth, + 2 SKI + 2 Power to Bow Weapons (Basic attacks only.), 1 ★, A set of gloves made for archery. You don't have to use them for archery, though.
(Note: Another great option for an equip.)

5. Chunin Gloves, 
Cloth, + 1 CEL + 1 STR, 1 ★, The gloves of a NINJA! Strike swiftly, strike hard!

(Note: Since we already have plus version available it would make since to have these in too.)

6. Harp Pluckers Gloves, 
Cloth, +5 Sound ATK Increases Hit by 5 for Instrument weapons. Reduces the FP cost of Song skills by 10%. (Applied as an Efficiency effect; doesn't stack with other Efficiency reductions.), 3 ★, A decorated pair of gloves that are meant to help take the pain out of playing the harp, or other instruments.

(Note: Also just pretty to look at~ the tied ribbon around the glove would also make for an elegant RP involving making one.)

With these 3 and 1 star items, it should be much more convenient for players to get more hand gear but customized. 

Edit: It was just pointed out to me that Harp Pluckers Gloves are metal as I thought it was considered cloth from the Wiki, I would also like to request that it be changed to cloth for more access to players and inclusion to the Tailor's Table. The icon of it looks like cloth instead of metal which would make more sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kiyo Takamine's post:
  • sirtrex