Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick-Up-Ruler
Given that mages can give their allies elemental enchants to also grant them elemental augment, it'd probably be a good idea to slightly tune badges to be more friendly to random compositions for Ruler's to be a part of. I of course refer to the following scenario:

If you were to enchant someone like a firebird with Nerhaven, while they already have a fire badge, they would gain a -50% ice weakness cause the weaknesses stack together, I think that badges should have the following exception put into them which doesn't change much except allow a Ruler to enchant their fire buddy with the buff that gives them fire ATK.

Quote:Elemental Badges changed to have their -25% elemental weaknesses apply if the user is not already enchanted with an element (Such as Nerhaven/Galren etc.)

This should in theory make it so that enchanting my buddy with Nerhaven makes them keep only their -25% ice resist, instead of potentially screwing them over even more. On a side note it'd probably be helpful to see the little bead that appears beside your character portrait to see their equipped badge.
[-] The following 3 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Balthie, Miller, Poruku
This would be awesome. Either that, or make it so the weaknesses don't stack by default.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Poruku
That'd be a pretty needed change I feel. Just makes sense
Please for the love of god. Prioritize their badge element at all times (for weakness).

Hell. Make the Badge just straight up give Level 1 [Enchant] permanent duration. I shouldn't be able to grief (intentionally or otherwise) my Firebird who just lost their entire class combo because they got caught in an AoE Nerhaven Enchant and actually were a verglas ice build.