Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Bodyguardlictic Blood
Because I've seen people say is "all it's gonna take is one balance fu thread" and "This shits busted" -- and I have been subjected to it in six fights now.

BK/Something (or really anyone with well invested DR) can equip a Bodyguard and be nigh unkillable past the point of the proc.

Scarlet Twister a target through 2-3 of the tiles, performing basic attacks with an reduced 50% pre-DR damage on each.

And then the passive regen.

And then, watch them pop a heal, potion, or two.

Yes, Bodyguard only works past a certain treshold. I don't really being able to -ignore- damage coming from anyone without sufficient sources of damage is something that really should be fashionable. This is coming from a Ghost/BK with around 132 SWA, a 187 crit mod (more with good claret call stacks)

I'm dealing, at potentia, 80 physical damage per critical hit on a tank who had every right to die. I cannot exactly finish them off from afar as any non-crit attack is outdone by natural regen.

How to fix this?

Make Bodyguard stop existing
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
You might a little too in your emotions right now. Double take and and explain why you want Body guard to be changed rather than 'STOP EXISTING'. Because that let us know you lost a fight and got salty over it lol.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Senna's post:
  • Boomkiller, Frozen, Rendar, Toffee, Trexmaster
(02-15-2024, 08:52 PM)Senna Wrote: You might a little too in your emotions right now. Double take and and explain why you want Body guard to be changed rather than 'STOP EXISTING'. Because that let us know you lost a fight and got salty over it lol.
no
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
its totally fine i swear
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cogster's post:
  • Senna
I'm not realllly wanting to be that guy.

But after Scarlet Twister Prophylaxis got nerfed, you did specifically ping me on discord and say you were going to kill me and 'nerf something' I hold dear. Mind you.

I fought Mary on Orso 6ish times and lost every single time to Scarlet Prophylaxis. I am pretty sure you're running high on the emotional train right now.
I'mma need some popcorn for this. AlsoRayIsawthat :Okay sign:
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
this is fire ass post, ngl.
[Image: 9558782ef67f8133aa6161c34619fa07.jpg]
[-] The following 8 users Like Boomkiller's post:
  • Autumn, Cogster, FatherCrixius, Ham, Rendar, Senna, Toffee, Trexmaster
[Image: image.png?ex=65e0f486&is=65ce7f86&hm=cdc...561395d56&]
[-] The following 3 users Like Toffee's post:
  • Boomkiller, Rendar, Senna
Bodyguard + DR have been used many times to cheese people in the past and will continue to be used until the interaction is removed, even if it stopped you on the first hit it'd be worth it to use given the decreased critical damage of the attack.

It doesn't really take a lot of thought or effort to explain why Bodyguard is a bad thing, when it is equivalent to 50 dr in a turn (then regen gives you another one). You won't see me complaining about it's departure.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like FatherCrixius's post:
  • Autumn, Boomkiller, Ray2064, Rendar, Senna, Toffee, Trexmaster
Because I've seen people say is "all it's gonna take is one balance fu thread" and "this shits busted" -- and I have been subjected to it in six fights now.

BK/Something (or really anyone with well invested DR) can equip a Monster Spine and be nigh unkillable past the point of the Visceral Attack.

Critting a target through 2-3 of the rounds, performing Stagger with an increased chance to parry and decrease to hit per LV.

And then the attack range.

And then, watch them gain more hit with Bloodhunt.

Yes, Monster Spine only gets its mechanic after a certain amount of time. I don't really being able to -ignore- damage coming from one of the best axes in the game is something that really should be SSStylish. This is coming from a Ghost/BK with around 132 SWA, a 187 crit mod (I did not build any defensive stats whatsoever)

I'm dealing, at potentia, 800 physical damage per critical hit on a tank who deserves death under every circumstance. I will exactly finish them off from afar as any attack I make has 3 tiles of range.

How to fix this?

Make Monster Spine stop existing
[-] The following 4 users Like Frozen's post:
  • Ray2064, Rendar, Senna, Toffee