Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
G.O.L.E.M.
Genius Operated Living Enchanted Manifestation
Or golem in short.

May I present to you Korvara's Take on the Mechanations of our world. 
Though we lack science for robots doesn't mean we lack the abilities to create life into object and animate them. 
It has been shown similar to homunculus, Mechanations Gain there powers through a tree spirit  and golems already exist now as both construct allies and as monsters that could even be tamed. 

(Upto gms to change it's creation lore) Many years of working on golems and studying them Tiara has been trying to create new life into the world by constructing these Allies to assist in various projects sharing her knowledge with the world in hopes someone could improve upon it even further to create something more "Unique" and "Alive" to be part of her family. 

Various Magical prosthetics in hopes to help those without limbs still fight on or continue on with there normal day to day interactions. 
(Various roleplay proof throughout discord if needed along with Gm approvals and applications for prosthetics.)
Helped her come to the decision of creating this Golem to assist in everyday needs.

Various features of mechanation can be used for such race and they have a hardened body similar to the golem monsters.

Some extra Traits I can think of that might vary from mechanations and fit more to the golems.

Un-Stable Core- Upon being knocked unconscious you explode releasing an explosion around you hurting friend or foe alike. (Dev to work on the damage information)
Self Destruct (Variant)- Using this skill causes the character to deal 100% of remaining hp  to be converted into an explosive Blast (Dev to work on the damage information)
Stable Core- Your core allows you to better tap into the focus in your surrounding and utitlize it for attacking. FP Consumption Reduction

Ofcoarse there are allot of things we can change about this but it's a starting sheet and mostly here to get it started and talk about the possibilities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CabbitNet's post:
  • sirtrex
I'm totally for the idea with some tweaks, good rough draft!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php/Homunculus
[Image: tumblr_p8bmjgZdqv1qc5j12o1_400.gif]
[Image: 182.gif]
This would indeed be accountable for either mechanization or homunculis depending on how gms wish to use its lore.
I was thinking the easiest would be to first set up something that seems very humanoid in case but allows a further push into the mech territory. As we should take this one step at a time as to showing more magic means of creation then science alone.