Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movement Toggle for Korvara
This would be extremely neat for roleplay in Korvara, especially during events where people are not supposed to be crumpled together, yet still wish to be in a party for when combat starts.

Just don't make it map-enforced like it is in Sigrogana, I think having to re-toggle for Conga Lines is annoying.

If anything, it'd be forbidden inside dungeons, which would only take the Conga Lines, with Eventmins/GMs being capable of toggling permission to be Free Movement.

EDIT: Skip to this (https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...2#pid54392) for more details.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • zericosmic
why is this in general when it should be in suggestions? dost thou not wish for conga time to come to its demise???????
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Skimmy2
guh!

It was supposed to go in suggestions but I posted here, damn.
Moved the thread for ya homie.

Anyway I fully support this, and I think as we've gotten event stages, there's been more and more room for moments in events for everyone to look around.
Blessed.
So outside of dungeons people could party up and still have free movement, but inside dungeons people would have to stay in formation.

Would the conga line be a toggleable option in the party leader's menu then?

If not how would the party leader control it?

Sometimes people join parties explicitly so that only the leader needs to worry about getting from A-B while the rest of the members travel RP.
Yeah, this is definitely a certified "why not" moment
(03-04-2024, 03:39 PM)sirtrex Wrote: So outside of dungeons people could party up and still have free movement, but inside dungeons people would have to stay in formation.

Sometimes people join parties explicitly so that only the leader needs to worry about getting from A-B while the rest of the members travel RP.
It's an already-existing button on the HUD, because this is a mechanic that has existed for years on the g6. It's what the boots next to the coin is for, above the chat bar. Toggles free/party movement.
(03-05-2024, 12:01 AM)Tana Wrote:
(03-04-2024, 03:39 PM)sirtrex Wrote: So outside of dungeons people could party up and still have free movement, but inside dungeons people would have to stay in formation.

It's an already-existing button on the HUD, because this is a mechanic that has existed for years on the g6. It's what the boots next to the coin is for, above the chat bar. Toggles free/party movement.
So this is just asking for it to be added to Korvara?
[-] The following 1 user Likes sirtrex's post:
  • Tana
I like the idea of this being something in event stages, but I think ONLY for event stages. To me it's simply too clumbersome, easy to abuse and/or unfriendly in the overworld and even dungeons.

Event stages are perfect because they're small scale and meant to focus on roleplay, which is what this should be used for.