Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers And Power
Korvara doesn't have religion. It doesn't have the prayer tool mechanic from g6.

This is pretty alright generally, even if it means basic hitters are basically down 10 crit, but generally not a big deal-with some exceptions.

Several races formerly had a significant power budget from their race's prayer tool. This isn't the biggest deal for Kaels, they get by fine. Glykins don't need their prayer at all to function-

Okay who am I kidding this is about hyattr. It's a hyattr issue. Hyattr need their prayer's fire breath buff so badly P L E A S E-
[-] The following 1 user Likes Entropy's post:
  • Blissey
Introduce a prayer Crystal item. Feed Nemalyth your prayers by picking a specific path, then gain the bonuses. Or something.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I saw a prayer thread and I was like "yeah hyattr does need it" and then yeah whaddya know.

To be honest yeah. Another thing on the chopping block of "content from g6 that was cut and not replaced with anything". Like those 3 races that were cut. It's free content man! It's content!

Yeah add the prayers back in bro that'd be fun
I really don't want prayer tools as they were back into Korvara.

It wouldn't make sense contextually to simply port them over as is.

For the races that are far worse off without it like Hyattr it could be a Korvara exclusive trait or something to supplement the bonus they lost for not having the prayer.
[-] The following 3 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • Autumn, JamOfBoy, Mewni
Clearly, we instead hunt special bosses, that when defeated allow you to receive their blessing! (totally not trying to get all the G6 gods a look-a-like super boss version to Korvara in a Raid style)

on a more serious note, I think it's really just Hyattr that kinda suffers from it, no? Atleast I can't remember any other race whos racial just sucks without it. Sounds to me more like the prayer tool should be changed into something else and its effect simply be worked into base hyattr
Just buff Hyattr instead then
Thread title is misleading this is a hyattr cope thread
[-] The following 2 users Like Entropy's post:
  • Mewni, Trexmaster
Everyday I'm moping, coping, malding, balding, and seething that as a hyattr player I cannot -

Well I just can't use firebreath man.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
"Haha I'm a dragon, let me use fire breath"

*does 4 damage*

"Woops I forgot to breathe in focus for 7 seconds beforehand"

*does 178 damage*
Salamandra: *burps*

*301 Critical Fire damage*
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]