Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Arcane Whip Sub(servient)
Arcane Whip is in an odd state as a skill, as although it can be beneficial to have, it's typically not worth Main Classing Ruler over other classes. This is mainly due to the Arcane Enchantment, which makes Arcane Whip redundant.

I feel it may be a beneficial change to make this skill not require Main Class, as skills in other classes that are reliant on weapon type (Such as One-Hit Wonder and Akimbo for MG and Katana Master for Kensei) don't require Main Class to be used. These types of skills are strong but have a restriction placed upon them through requiring specific weapon types, so it makes sense that they aren't Main Class reliant as they're reliant on something else.

Arcane Whip is already a situation skill due to Tome Whips not requiring it, so making this change may allow for more flexibility and usage regarding non-Tome Whips.
[Image: Damn_right.png?ex=65fe6718&is=65ebf218&h...5afde3eca&]
[-] The following 8 users Like GameGirlColour's post:
  • Balor, Cogster, Mewni, Miller, Poruku, Senna, Toffee, Trexmaster
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I don't see why not. It's probably only relevant for rather specific class combos anyway, and I don't see a reason to limit the build diversity unless one of those builds becomes too strong / a problem due to being able to use a whip as a casting tool...