Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Legend Authoring for Class Skill Points.
Information 
In Legend Authoring under Knowledge we have two circles that give us additional Talent Points and Trait Points. How about we have one that gives us additional class skill points? The ones in the Learn Skills menu. That way we'd be able to have 3 extra points to spend in our classes, which would really help out players.
The human with 6 free class skill points: [Image: peppino-honest-reaction-peppino-buff.gif]
[Image: 7voqr5AA_400x400.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like saikyogroove77's post:
  • Boomkiller, Ham
It is pretty strong tbh. It's better than talent or trait points. I'm not a big fan of LE giving you power in general so I dunno about this one
I see very little issue in it, more legend extension options is definitely not something we've had for a very long time, the last one being purely cosmetic.
On a serious note, LE giving you power on this level is CRAAAZY. Especially 3 extra skill points to throw into classes. I even think 2 would be too much honestly.

While I agree that getting some more stuff in LEing would be kinda cool, this really ain't it chief.
[Image: 7voqr5AA_400x400.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes saikyogroove77's post:
  • Ham
the grind in korvara is horrendous as is esp if solo unless you do the cheese tactic, and people already fiend over how the 1 or 2 extra points in a stat will make you optimal thus forcing one or two LEs and a loop/spiral of more grinding. this is only going to enable the mindset of 'you NEED to LE or else people won't take you seriously' further

but while more LE options is a neat thing, combine how long it'll take you to grind back up several times, plus the amount of broken shit you can get with innovator because of mc-only skills and the infinite skill pool, and that's a balancing nightmare if you go up to a mfer with every single hex and curse in the game
[Image: tumblr_p8bmjgZdqv1qc5j12o1_400.gif]
[Image: 182.gif]
I generally would like more LE options. while definitely strong, I see no big issues with this here.

people need to whine less about an optional grind in a no-reset-based-long-term RP, in my opinion. That doesn't mean I am not also a fan of the idea of being able to acquire Legend Inks, while at max level passively or making the grind less tedious in general. but more options are definitely not a problem, and a much-needed reward for people sticking to their characters.
If the grind for ink wasn't so bad I would be somewhat less opposed. But as someone who makes many characters for pvp purposes, Legend Extension is always something looming over my head. Do I spend another few days of my life finishing this character? Or do I just say screw it and go into battle a bit less strong than I could be? It's just another thing that super optimized builds will have over me.

I get that rewarding people for playing a character a lot is a good thing, but I'm one of those people who really care about PvP...

I would say it would be nice if there was more bonuses to PvE in there. For instance, increased luck, more xp bonus, hell even something like general bonuses against monsters, would be nice for those who truly enjoy the grind. Could have abilities like something to speed up boss spawns, even. If it doesn't touch PvP I don't mind.