Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
More with MERCS! Nicknames + Sales in Korvara + More
So, I'm not sure if this would count as a QOL thread or not, but here's what I propose:

More things to do with Mercenaries! (Specifically in Korvara for one of these suggestions)
  • The ability to nickname Mercenaries, especially ones labeled as Monsters!
  • The ability to sell monsters in Korvara.. Maybe an NPC in the Thieve's Den in the Vale or something like that? Give the old Arena prices for them.
  • The ability to TRADE mercenaries/monsters with other players. Perhaps put a cap on trading or something to make it more balanced? Like for example, a lvl 30 character can't get a lvl 40+ Ice Giant transferred to them, or something like that?
  • A rework of the storage system perhaps?? A way to hide monsters we don't use, and maybe an easier way to sort them? (By level, family, etc etc)
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro
[-] The following 4 users Like owarinohebi's post:
  • Kiyo Takamine, Poruku, Shujin, sirtrex
This would be really nice
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • sirtrex
I feel that not only would it provide more flavor for RP, it would provide a little extra something for people who don't sacrifice their prisoner monsters.

[-] The following 1 user Likes owarinohebi's post:
  • sirtrex
I would like to request that we be able to organize our mercenaries in the list, by being able to hide ones we aren't using. Under manage add a new button called Storage, where you can move a merc to storage in a new list under companions. This would work like a Pokemon Box, in how you can store Pokemon you aren't using. I hate having a long list of monsters and only want the amount I'm using viewable or some that I don't like looking at visually can be stored away and then be used later. Combining this with us being able to nickname our mercs, would make our game have a good QOL experience similar to how the pokemon games run, and that would be fun.

owarinohebi add in "Storage" in your bulletin list please!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kiyo Takamine's post:
  • sirtrex
Duyuei's arena Will eventually have monster fighting soo i suggest also being able to sell mercs to duyuei's arena aswell would be nice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CabbitNet's post:
  • owarinohebi
(04-01-2024, 04:37 PM)Kiyo Takamine Wrote: I would like to request that we be able to organize our mercenaries in the list, by being able to hide ones we aren't using.  Under manage add a new button called Storage, where you can move a merc to storage in a new list under companions. This would work like a Pokemon Box, in how you can store Pokemon you aren't using. I hate having a long list of monsters and only want the amount I'm using viewable or some that I don't like looking at visually can be stored away and then be used later. Combining this with us being able to nickname our mercs, would make our game have a good QOL experience similar to how the pokemon games run, and that would be fun.

owarinohebi add in "Storage" in your bulletin list please!
Added!! Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes owarinohebi's post:
  • sirtrex