Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unresolved Issues With Another Player
Theres worse things in rp than repeating something your character usually says, a speech impediment they've developed over years. Regardless my rping isn't a debate here, You're throwing false allegations at me and claim I'm throwing them at you. We'll get nowhere once I contact Dev or find one of the people whom were present when you said that I'll have more support, needless to say your prescience here isn't necessary, if you're guilty you'll hear about it, if you're safe you wont, simple as that Sarinpa. The fact you're trying so hard to discredit me is annoying, Im sure no one wants to be banned, but to be fair you shouldn't be saying things like you've said to me solely because I rp weird in your opinion or talk on ooc with emoticons....quite rude infact.
Nihil de nobis, sine nobis.
This whole thing is getting a bit hectic. I understand both of your points, but let's all calm down and think a bit more rationally. First Sarinpa, you sometimes are harsh on some people who haven't really deserved it, but you seem like a cool person anyway. Zeek, I understand how you feel attacked, but raging out on ooc doesn't help the situation at all which is why you got muted. Especially some of the things that I have seen of Sarinpa saying aren't as bad as you make it out to be. I'm not sure about all the information, but Sarinpa was just using dry humor because it seems they don't like emoticons or 'nyaa', but it doesn't exactly give them the right to insult you in anyway. It is the internet after all, a lot of people are harsh, but you just need to ignore it before it causes even more problems for you. Now the pedophiliac accusations at Zeek are a bit too harsh, like Zeek said it's mostly flirting especially with a character that's kinda crazy it's not any harm done, in my opinion of course. Sarinpa was slightly rude to me once because of a stupid mistake I made, but I understand why, but Sarinpa also has politely told me how to put music in my description when I was confused. I believe that unless we had more drastic evidence that all Sarinpa can be accused of is just being rude online which is how most of us are anyway. I think this should just be put past us until there is more evidence of harassment or something. We just need to live and forget I guess...but it does seems wise for Sarinpa to at least apologize for insulting Zeek.
Despite your input being rather nice, there is no apologizing to be done from my side.

1. They unleashed a fury of spastic profanity at me for a single remark.
2. Lie about me and accuse me of such low behavior.
3. Complain that I come here and contest these lies.

Yeah, no.
And theres no chance I'm going to apologies to someone who would lie about saying something they know they damn well said. I may overuse profanity when upset but with good rights for what they wished upon my grandmother. I wont be happy until justice is done, I don't care if it's a 24 hour ban as long as something is done about this shit. Tired of her getting away with tossing insults my way for some retarded reasons. Like seriously who is that obnoxious they'd attack someone for using emoticons on ooc? hell everyone fucking does it.....Maybe not as much as me but so fucking what, it's just text, if you don't like it don't read it.

Naturally I'd appreciate no one throwing my own logic into my face, because there is indeed a limit to what is considered okay and bullshit, and she crossed that line double over, I only wish I had that proof to call out this liar, but hopefully dev has logs, It'll be resolved eventually.
So not only that you continue to do what you want me to stop, IE, heavy insults, you also call my reasoning and in extent me, retarded.

Are you sure you're not the one harassing me, slandering me and breaking the rules?

I'd like were Zeek to recieve a warning for this. Even through I don't much care for him, it'd be rather unfair were he to get away with this just from playing a victim.
Well, so far with what has been presented. I don't think there's really anything that can or should be done. The screenshot you've provided doesn't have anything worth kicking up any fuss over either. Currently it's just "he said, she said."

I don't believe the mute was uncalled for. You didn't stop when asked to drop the subject repeatedly. And after getting unmuted, you brought it back up when Dev stated he wasn't interested. Quite the disrespectful attitude, even if you were angry, you should listen to Dev and the GMs.

If you actually want to deal with this properly, go talk about this privately and come to an understanding or come back when you have something of substance, until then, I don't want to hear any more of this.

Locked.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]