Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Classes Tier Lists Let's Goooo
Last time, people said this stuff wasn't serious enough to put in balance Fu, even though I think it can be a cool way to share opinions on balance on a broad scale. But anyway I'm not trying to take this seriously regardless! Here's a fun thing y'all can do: give me your personal tier list for SL2 classes.

https://tiermaker.com/create/sigrogana-legends-2-classes-17100348

Notes:
- BASE classes are thrown in the mix. They should be ranked as a base class, and compared to each other, not ranked compared to promoted classes.
- Should consider both PvP and PvE (mostly events, everyone knows LB is the grind king spamming rebia in lava lake but that doesn't make it a "good" class necessarily).

Here's my list:
[Image: 2xQrX9O.png]
I'm trying not to focus on what the class "could" be if built in a certain specific cancerous way. Like, yeah you can do some ridiculous cheese with Tactician. I still think the class is overall disappointing.
Here's my bad take

[Image: VSgusTD.png]
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: imag.png?ex=66309bbe&is=662f4a3e&hm=a6b3...y=lossless]
Here's my go at it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Photo 
[Image: wee.PNG?ex=6630b9ee&is=662f686e&hm=81ea1...80e91d394&]

Here's my own
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray2064's post:
  • Autumn
[Image: hyyf5sN.png]
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[Image: 7UAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?ex=6630e4c0&is=6...9c9e43dca&]
[-] The following 5 users Like matthewmwps's post:
  • caliaca, Collector, Poruku, Ray2064, Sawrock
[Image: tWa4TJX.png]

likely the only tierlist you will see ruler at the top of
[-] The following 5 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • caliaca, K Peculier, Poruku, Skimmy2, zericosmic
Sure why not. I like to get more nuanced with tiering, so mind the large image. A few things to note are from this:

-This is aimed at PvP, considering both 1v1 and teamfight viability. I don't factor PvE since not only would that skew results all over the place, most classes work there anyways, so it doesn't feel too relevant to me to include.
-For the sake of fairness, all of these classes are to be assumed to played and built perfectly optimally. This disregards skill floors/ceilings mind you, and is focused on the exact mechanical merit of what classes bring to the table, and their overall consistency.
-Obviously what gets paired with what affects the combination's viability, so I structured this list to account for that. If you want a rough estimate where each "actual" tier is, I group the colors based on what I believe are within the same ballpark of strength.

I'm not a fan of tier lists, for once I agree with Ray unfortunately

[Image: zQ6F7ao.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Autumn's post:
  • caliaca, Collector, Skimmy2