Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sneak Attack
Presently due to how Sneak works, Spellthief's passive, Sneak Attack, will be immediately lost once you deal any instances of damage.

I propose the following:

Quote:Sneak Attack

Damage dealt while you have Sneak active is increased by 10%. Sneak expires at the end of your turn in which you have dealt damage to an enemy.

For how seldom it can now be used since Umbral lost the ability to activate Sneak at will I don't think it'd be asking too much. This could honestly just be how Sneak functions in general since it'd change very little to have it drop off after your turn ends instead of in the middle of your turn.

I just find it especially annoying when you're doing a multi-damage-instance attack and effectively get like +1% damage instead because you burned Sneak on the first tick of damage.
[-] The following 2 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • Poruku, Shujin
Also, Spellthief or rouge needs a way to actually get into sneak, with a Trickery effect. Spellthief for being a Trickster class has no real trickery efffects yet. So far its technically a Rouge Destiny thing, and maybe, if you are feeling daring achieved with Hayabusa set for a sneak. pretty hard condition, for a 10% compared to all the other amps around.

But yes, the above change would be very welcome already.