Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Memory Shard Count
If I'm not mentally (or physically) keeping track of whether I've cleaned out an area of Memory Shards it's very easy to forget where the shards you may be missing are.

For players who don't have the entire list memorized/are newer to the game this can make gathering the Memory Shards far more of a pain than it needs to be.

Thus, I suggest that likely as a crystal terminal upgrade, there be a list available that shows how many shards you've gathered in each applicable area.

For example:

Quote:Nephel Shards:

Meiaquar Waterways: 0/10
Meiaquar Outskirts: 0/5
Abyss Cave: 0/10
Meiaquar-Telegrad Highway: 0/5
Ice Palace: 0/5
Meiaquar-Geladyne Highway: 0/5
Terra Flamma: 0/5

Making it easier to grab whichever shards you're missing without having to either do it all in one sitting or manually record how many you've gathered in each area as you obtain them. Which, if you're in a party, is far more difficult to do.

Knowing where to look and how many you're looking for makes it much easier even if you don't know where they all are precisely, too.
[-] The following 7 users Like Trexmaster's post:
  • Autumn, caliaca, matthewmwps, Miller, Poruku, Toffee, zericosmic
Another idea is something akin to the G6 dungeons where it'd list how many monsters are on the floor, but replacing that UI elements with the shards on that map that are still obtainable.