Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Character] - Request for Transformation.
Applicable BYOND Key - Saint Yuki
Character Name - Anette Coeur d'Orage
Request Type - Skill Interpretation
Request DetailsMy character is a Phenex, and i encountered a funny balrog whip bug today that turned my character in a fire warrior, which i already reported. But i had a funny idea, what if after that happening my character obtained new transformation, a fire warrior one, from using the powers of a whip, after being downed twice, refusing to give up or die!?

The idea is that i reflavour the Impure Element of void assassin into the fire warrior transformation. Mechanically it will have no added bonuses what so ever, but icly? It will allow her to tap into her new form, at will, and make it so that she can utilise the balrog whip from any part of her body, extending the flames of her transformation and causing lashes onto the opponent. Its not a bending/extension of limbs, like a plastic man or mister fantastic but rather using flames of her own transformation to do a whip strikes from her limbs.

It will not change her race to anything different, she is phenex pretty much just with a cool ability to transform into a bad ass fire warrior, how do you like that?
This is a bit of a yes and no.

Balrog's gimmick is intended to create a version of an enemy you defeat, not as something that converts them and makes them fight for you (due to the fact that it'd be really odd for you to be doing that to other players during spars)

There is also an issue that fire warriors are of fireblood race, not the race of the previous recipient.

That all being said, as long as it's not stated that the character changed race, everything that's on there is perfectly fine, there is no issue with the transformation.