Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Character] - Appearance - Wyverntouched
Applicable BYOND Key - Kurokonoha
Character Name - Mizuhiro Aoumi
Request Type - Minor Out of the Ordinary Character Appearance Change
Request Details -  A simple change regarding the character's tail. To fit a more aquatic motif, instead of the standard Wyvern spines, giving finned ridges and maybe an aquatic-esque tail tip at the end. Doesn't even have to be functional to aid in swimming
Specific Request - Namely just a more aquatic appearance, even if nonfunctional or semifunctional to the individual character's tail. If it helps, I'm gonna have him be from Meiaquar as a Tidecaller.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I just thought it was a neat idea to fit a little aesthetic twist to my aquatic wyverntouched character
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - To my knowledge, there's little to no lore on wyvern environmental evolution to support my claim (Other than maybe Ice Tyrants being Ice Wyverns? Their sprites are literally wyverns after all), but I did see something on Sea Wyverns before, but I don't know if that's fan made or not.
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes, Malzeno
https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...?tid=10620

It is sort-of fan made. But here it is for reference.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rendar's post:
  • owarinohebi
Oooo yes, this is the one! Thank you! Big Grin
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes, Malzeno
Official approval~!