Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let it be known to all!!!
I said this to friend of mine and thought it was a good enough idea to share. This is a feature Eternia has which is just handy and stop people just standing around.

When someone is typing a red orb appears to tell people this person is typing currently (in Eternia). This is so handy for you know if some typing a hello so can stop and not just keep walking or just standing around for he/she stopped and might be about to say hello...personally I just staring at someone for like 5 minutes thinking are they typing? Also handy for telling if someone about to do something so you both don't just send to messages which conflict.

This was due to Eternia Rps being longer normally then the ones on SL2 but I think it might be handy. So just kinda wanted to suggest it.
I don't see why not.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I would love this, for say, emote, whisper, and shout.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I'd be up for this as a toggle option.

You'd have the option of whether or not you'd want to see a notification.
I thought this was suggested on the old forums and Devy just said, "Not possible."
Something like that.

Regardless, I'd still be all up for this.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
It's possible but I don't know how accurate it would be, or how much it could impact performance. But I'll look into it.
What would be a good visual representation? We already have speech bubbles with ...'s and the various activities (digging, fishing, etc) also use a ... effect. So I'm not sure what would be easy to recognize the meaning of without confusing it with those two.
The speech bubble's too large and could aesthetically botch it all. I think the red orb would be fine.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Red orb for say.
A more drastically flashing red orb for shout.
Nothing for whisper.
A blue orb for emote.
Preferably not a red orb. Or an orb of any kind. And there wouldn't be a distinction between different say modes, so no one suggest that.