Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character - Request for Transformation
Applicable BYOND Key - Mizutsunes
Character Name - Tatsuya Nakahara
Request Type - Skill Interpretation
Request Details - ONLY when character in question is using the Hexer Class . The idea is basically an interpretation of the Death Knighting ability. Instead of filling the individual purely with malevolent spirits, it fills him with all of the negative, "Feral" rage he has in him, and manifests in the form of Darkened Armor. Character Race remains Hyattr, though only Character Appearance (and height, standing up to 6'5 in this form instead of 5'5) actually changes (displayed by icon changing and Orb of Illusion). Character is put in a Frenzied/Berserked state (RP only, no mechanics involved), but can be taken out of it if anger is quelled, or character is killed or rendered unconscious. Upon character reaching 0 HP (in a PVP fight obviously) in this state, the transformation ends, the character is rendered unconscious, and returns to normal. Out of combat, this gives no extra abilities other than what spells he has/Death Knighting provides. Sentience still (mostly) remains, though within form, character is continuously communicating through deep snarls and growls instead of words.
Specific Request - Character Enrage/Berserking state interpretation of Death Knighting that is allowed to be displayed out of combat.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I just wanted to play around with a different interpretation of Death Knighting! Wasn't sure if it was able to be done without an application, so I threw one in as a just in case measure.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Hexers deal with negative emotions as well as dark spirits. I thought it would be fun toying with the whole negative emotion aspect of Hexing.
[Image: fcdc982ebf1e89c81a35ebf5b00594000a79e8c2.gif]

Byond Keys: IttyBittyGhostKitty, Kurokonoha, AikoShion, Kassakuro, Kitsunegiri, Mizutsunes, Malzeno
Yeah, this is probably doesn't really need an application but I'll give you an approval just in case anyway.