Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scravus Thorne - Request for being from over the Seas
Applicable BYOND Key - Sawrock
Character Name - Scravus Thorne
Request Type - Character Creation
Request Details -  The ability to be from an island far away from Korvara. Not Mersales, mind, but a separate small island.
Specific Request - I've accidentally broken Rule 7 of the Character Creation Rules, as shown on the new wiki. I've been roleplaying my elf as being from outside Korvara, when it turns out that hasn't been allowed. If this application gets rejected, I'll just retcon it to him lying about being from outside Korvara, but if it's approved I plan to keep it vague besides some backstory elements (he was trained as a priest on an island that he disliked, and came to Korvana to advance his studies in the dark).
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've broken the rules and made my character with this backstory in mind. I've already done a bit of roleplay with him, so if I need to be punished for this transgression I understand.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - There's a world outside Korvara, and a world outside Sigrogana, so I suppose if he's from some backwater island it wouldn't cause too much chaos.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
As long as said separate island is kept as a pretty small thing, this should be alright.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zericosmic's post:
  • Sawrock
Bumping this just to be safe; could this be moved to the approved characters sub-forum? Thanks for the approval!
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]