Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spellthief idea.
Spellslinger: What good is a spell if you can't even use it?
Causes your mainhand equiped weapon to be considered A casting tool for 3 rounds. 3M. 4 round CD. 20 Fp. 1 rank. (Only affects stolen spells.) Main class only. 

Alt idea: 1 rank passive, while equipped, spells stolen within the past 2 rounds can be casted as if your main hand weapon was an applicable casting tool. Main class only.

Spellblade: Sometimes a thief has to strike when caught!
1 rank. Upon successfully stealing a spell, enchants the main hand weapon with LV 3 of Spellblade (max 3) for 4 rounds. Basic attacks will consume a single LV of Spellblade to deal elemental magic damage equal to 50% of elemental attack based on the domain of the stolen spell. (If general domain deal slash magical damage equal to 50% SWA.)
(Aquarian deals ice if the spell is ice based, water if water based. Nature deals sound for sound based and lightning for lightning based, etc...) main class only. Trickery effect: the basic attack explodes around the target, dealing an additional 25% elemental attack/SWA to the target and all enemies in a 3 range circle.

Two really cool ideas I cooked up and figured it'd be cool to put in and give some flair to the class.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water