Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being more passive
Sounds like another whine fest about skill slots. Who brought cheese?

But really, I don't feel this is necessary, the difference between innates and passives is that innates are generally something that comes to you naturally, which means you don't have to sacrifice anything for it (aside from SP). Why do I bring this up? This suggestion sounds like; and no offense to anyone, "wah, I want more skills for no sacrifice" and you'd be turning passives basically almost into innate skills.

1 skill slot can be a lot, depending, but there's a reason we even have SP and skill slots, unlike in SL1 where you just got skills for leveling in that class. It creates more customization and variety of character by having different skills and using different "skill trees". It'd be pretty boring, and cut and dry if you could have access to basically almost every skill in you class.

And don't say Mages do, at all. More skill slots doesn't mean more SP, or that you'll have every spell / combination skill, especially considering Mages generally have more skills to pick from than most other classes.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I think the main issue is that there isn't always a clear power line between innates and passives.

EX: Kip-up and Evasive Strikes.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6800#p6800 Wrote:MegaBlues » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:15 pm[/url]"]I think the main issue is that there isn't always a clear power line between innates and passives.

EX: Kip-up and Evasive Strikes.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Kip Up is an amazingly powerful innate and.. Evasive Strikes is a shitty passive.
If the idea of having -every- passive act like this is too much, perhaps having only your main class benefit from this? It could even require a trait to function like that.
I believe I've made my feelings quite clear.