Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.90f] Wall Raid Bugs
First bug:

For the final fight, reinforcements can have their team settings to where they only fight other reinforcing units and cannot hurt the player's team.

This was observed happening whilst having mercenaries enabled and active in the fight, so that may possibly be the cause as some other players reported this not happening.

In the final fight, the starting snakemen are all on the same team as normal.  Reinforcements happen. The added mobs are hostile to each other and cannot affect any player team units with their attacks, poison tiles do not deal damage to the player's team and AoE attacks will not damage them. This was observed by Slithering Earth only hurting other snakemen (they were not confused) and failing to damage any player team units.

To reproduce:

1. Start the final fight with mercenaries enabled (and have mercenaries).

2. Wait until at least the 3rd round for reinforcements to act/kill enough snakemen so reinforcements occur.

3. Observe the snakemen probably start killing each other instead.

Second bug:

Repair merits only appear to be awarded to players in the first Duyuei guild. This was observed by multiple players, one not in either guild, and one in guild two(myself) performing repairs whilst wall damage was still present (health was below 1,000). I had performed a repair prior to one of the others who was in guild one. They received repair merits while I did not, nor did the other player who wasn't in either guild. I am unsure if the latter is a bug or not but non-guild players seem able to gain things like defense merits so I don't see why it wouldn't tally them up for everyone.

To reproduce:

1. Have the wall raid end with wall health at <1,000 so damage exists to repair.

2. Repair wall damage whilst not in Guild 1.

3. Observe the merit board.