Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stale-mating from behind
This passive is great. But then, your Black Knight can also square off against martial weapons (swords/axes/spears) coming at them from behind. It leaves them with no particular blind spot, while gaining a high likeliness of invulnerability and triggering their fear/hit passives.

Just going to suggest that back-attacks should bypass potential stalemates, if not severely cripple the chances.
If it does this, then Riposte should do the same.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6785#p6785 Wrote:Mivereous » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:19 am[/url]"]If it does this, then Riposte should do the same.
I agree, but I ran out of innuendos and puns to squelch together.
If you're spending the momentum to go around them (or otherwise have an ability to get to their back) I'd say it's fairly reasonable to have that give the bonus of being able to ignore Stalemate or reduce the odds of it occuring.
This sounds like a pretty nice idea. I'm all for it.
I'd like to see this work against certain 'defensive' techniques.

Riposte, Stalemate... Hell, maybe you could even have Wraithguard return to it's 50% coverage in the front, 33% on the sides, and 10-25% on the back. It'd be nice to see location matter.
This sounds fair to me.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I can agree to nerfing Stalemate with this.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I concur with the OP.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It makes sense, i agree.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]