Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restrain and Corpse Hands
Right now, Corpse hands are just annoying monsters that you need to get rid of at the end of battles. Can they get a skill in their later levels that lets them use their basic attack when using restrain?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
They do basic attacks already. However you rarely get to see it because they only typically attack when you're weak and when you least expect it.
They only typically attack whenever they've run out of FP from restraining and fucking up your item belt.
I think both Restrain and Pilfer last two turns, so really they should be changed to

Restrain/Pilfer->Attack->Restrain/Attack->Repeat

Or something like that.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I already know they attack after they're out of FP. Mivereous's suggestion is good too, but then you could move/use items once in a while, which would decrease their lethality.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Sounds like a good idea to me. I mean, their attack's already a crushing grip right? Maybe just give them a trait for later levels that makes restraining a free action, or one that automatically deals STR-based damage on you when a round ends with you in their (very powerful, apparently) grip. Leaning more towards the latter, personally.