Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit Kaelensian
You should really make rabbit people.

I have no idea what their stats would be, except skewed towards luck (rabbit feet are lucky), Cel, and maybe Ski?

Abilities would obviously include golden eyes, but also maybe a bonus towards kicking moves due to strong legs? I honestly don't even know, I'm just thinking out loud to be honest.
no
yes
inhale

on srs notu
There's enough kaelenesians already. And bunnies aren't anyhow special. They're just a lupine felidae hybrid stat wise pretty much.
And they awful too
I can already hear the bugs bunny references and carrot munching

it would be preferable to divert somewhere else, new group entirely if we want more races
I suggested bear Kaelens.

Also, bunnies would be a shitty thing and we never need to let it happen. Know when the last shitty race was added? Pretty much every one of them for quite awhile. *war flashbacks to the last good race being Doriad*
Yes, because god forbid we have rabbits and their references when we already have blatant catpeople with all of their references and catnippery, and blatant dogpeople as well.

Not to mention the fact that the last who knows how many races were added from outside of the Kaelensian racial pool.

Just saying, "THEY BAD BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL RP THEM STUPID" is like calling every new race recently made bad, because people made them and RPed them stupid as well.
let us ignore all other points and focus on the less serious one and tear it apart because that's how you defend a case surely

bear kaelenesians are again, pretty much lupines
Well, what point do you have other than "WE DON'T NEED MORE ANIMAL RACES" and "PEOPLE WILL RP THEM STUPID"?

Stats? God forbid races' stat blocks are even remotely similar. Get rid of all the human subraces, their stats and abilities are too similar.
Let's defecate a pile of nigh identical kaelenesian that make no sense instead of focusing on something bit more unique than a single innate. The question here isn't why not. But why.
Because a lot of people seemingly like to RP them (RP? In MY RP game? It's more likely than you think!), there's probably more innate ideas than just what I presented since it's a turbo rough draft, and god forbid Dev add more content to his game based on player input that basically won't unbalance anything nor rock the boat any sort of PvP meta that we have.