Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit Kaelensian
With that in mind, let us add garden dwarves race. Because what you said applies to them as well.
And excuse me, but as far as I know, roleplaying a nonexistant race is againts the rules. Where exactly did you get the idea of people like roleplaying them? Because all I've seen was a bunny hoodie, that's about it.
And while adding content is good, the work dedicated to throw out something almost identical to other kaelenesia seems like alot of wasted effort that could have went into something actualy interesting.
But it wouldn't actually be that much effort. The graphics are pretty much already in place except for the racial icon. The bunny ears are simply, well, the bunny ears accessory.

The stats adjustments and the specific coding for their abilities would be, AFAIK, simple copy-pasting from existing assets. It's literally something that could be slipped into a massive update without much effort put into it.
And the lore?
That'd be up to Dev to decide on that front, but considering the fact that we have a rather wide diversity of animal-traited species, it doesn't really strike me as odd that there'd be others than just what is presented.

I'm not an official lore writer for the game, nor will I ever claim to be, 'cause that's Dev's thing, and not mine.
I play phenex since I like birds.

I play WT/hyattr since I like dragons.

I do not play liches since I do not like the RP involved. Ditto for Dullahans (though I do oocly grind one when bored.)

Rabbits have been my favorite animals for nearly 20 years. I'd make one, guaranteed.

A powerful race with interesting racials isn't everything. It helps a LOT, yes, but you need to like the race itself to get into it.
*loud burp*
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7050#p7050 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Wed May 06, 2015 2:13 am[/url]"]no

"The Suggestions Forum Sticky" Wrote:2) When commenting on someone else's suggestion, be constructive, especially if you are being critical of the suggestion.

Rabbit Kaelensia are a possibility.
Reason to suggest, Verglas

Now do they have to be kaelensia, no

Redtails exist >fox style
perhaps a bear like race with ....bear hands and ears
and a rabbit like race with rabbit feet and ears,

bear would be beefy, survivable, maybe something like hibernation in their lore.

Rabbit would be lucky and fast, starts with the kick trait for free, maybe with small bonus to it. Like when they kick someone they jump back a square aswell.
I'm indifferent. I don't care, myself, but I don't see a reason to say no.

"Too many Kaelensia" I can't take seriously at all, considering humans have 5, corrupted have 4, ancients have 4, other has 4 (and redtails are practically Kaelensia in terms of animal people), serpents have 3 (which is the least), and Kaelensia have 4 (Grimalkin don't really count because they're modified for magic felidae).

So, I suppose you can count this as support from me.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
We don't have dwarves or lizardfolk.

We don't have a subrace for Elves born outside of Mersales. It doesn't make sense for someone born
outside of a culture to have that culture's passives. Remember, Healer's Legacy is a result of cultural
values, not biology. Spotless is a result of evironmental conditions more than innate biology. An Elf
born in Sigrogana would very likely have two entirely different innates, since she never experienced
the Mersalen paradise culture and she was exposed to the darkness of the world from a young age,
just like humans are.

We don't have playable options for the sentient monster races, such as goblins.

We could stand to see more types of Corrupted, as well as a much-needed buff for all the Umbrals
and Oracles out there.

But when it comes to races? I would be perfectly happy if we never saw another human subrace or
type of Kaelen.
We probably will never see another human subrace. There's no reason for it, after all, unless some new continent raises its ugly head from the water or something. Who knows?

I fully understand that stuff could use balancing on other ends, and that a few more Corrupted and the like would be nice. But I've already said why this race suggestion wouldn't be anywhere near the feat of engineering a new race from scratch, because icon assets don't have to be located and there are a certain set of abilities that all Kael get. You could make a big race rebalancing patch and pretty much slip in the Rabbit Kael with it as an afterthought.

Some things and races are harder to make in the engine than others, after all.