Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranged Weapons - A minor re-look.
There are multiple resources nodes and when you're selling shit you don't care what it is. So yeah.
And scaling by level to have larger mura sink? Yeah let me get that ten thousand so we can have a few spars, sure. (no)
But yeah this is something for a different topic.
Problem bows solved.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7145#p7145 Wrote:Chaos » Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 am[/url]"]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7142#p7142 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 am[/url]"]And mid-later game financial troubles end up being GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND
I think the mura drops could use tweaking, yes. But so would probably earning mura as a whole. I'll whip up a suggestion later this weekeeeeeeeend
(but yes higher mura drops for low levl scrubs go go)
Also it'd be good to keep in mind that someone doing few battles shouldn't automaticaly be able to full upgrade their weapon and armor. That'd kinda make the upgrades redundant. (Since they only matter early game anyway. And well. PvP )

Edit : On a second thought, what about some sort of a starting capital? Sure, one could argue "but what if noobs make a mistake", which is why I think it could use some sort of a special conversation topic with tha professor, containing text to help even newbies realize how much money they're getting and that they should invest wisely. IF they mess up after that, well. It's time to do quests.
Or, as an alternative, just have the Inn/Repair services scale in cost based on level. That way, beginning levels won't have to worry about recovering FP or repairing weapons, but higher levels face a larger mura sink.

I like this idea. Perhaps using the inn or getting repairs could cost twice your character level in murai, from 2 murai at 1st level (an 80% discount)
to 120 murai at 60th (where 120 is the change under the couch cushion in your giant house).