Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Events: Suggest another one
Okay we have been doing this thing for a few months now. And quite frankly we are running out of ideas. I mean I am sure we could come up with another one in time. But I decided we should try asking you our [strike]Adoring[/strike] Public.

Now you might be trying to figure out what we are trying to do. I mean its clearly not make Murai or we would sell weapons and armour. The short version is we literally exist to produce bad events that might give people something to talk about other then how bored they are, how dumb everyone else is, romance and fighting. I mean the last one was clearly horrifically racist inuniverse.

Why not a fighting Tournament?
Okay fighting Tournaments are first off against the company attempting to be non-violent thing. More importantly they are a pain to organize for several reasons. First off a set time just flat out won't work you could set a start time but people won't be happy if they are disqualified for being late. Secondly different matches take different amounts of time and there is no way you can get enough of them done to make people satisfied in under 3 hours. Lastly there will be wins and fighting stlye people concider cheap no matter what rules you have and people will say they are limited and their style is impossible if you impose any rules. So basically it will be a big mess that nobody will be happy with and the most important people will go AFK at the wrong times.

Plays and things are no too.
Okay people both on staff and out will be in and out all the time. Its just a fact. It also isn't very engaging for the audience really. Combine these two and do some simple thinking and you should realize why its a bad idea.

I can expand on things but I think I covered the basics here. Feel free to use this thread to discuss things related to what we do or whatever.
The Skype Group name for this month:
[Image: R4aRSdU.png]
An actual picture of the Google Drive discussing ideas for the event a month before:
[Image: RgGWBZw.png]
1,000 Counts of 27.
Why are they all small and unreadable.
Blow up the company and sell all the stocks.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
You can read the most important part.

'i hate all of you'.

Seriously though, I'll say that we can safely exclude any ideas in the future that'd involve too many people being in the same area. The most recent event was a good example of how to avoid this since it was broken into sections. If we have too many people in one big area (see: the beach, the talent show) you get a tidal wave of emotes and says and the chance someone might not even be receiving emotes/says despite having the person on screen.
I honestly found not being able to monitor everything was a bit of a problem in some places but that's actually a decent point.
1,000 Counts of 27.