Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bountiful Beauty
Right, so why I don't mind getting iron ore or an eggplant in a level 60 dungeon chest, what I don't really like is that it's only a single piece. A whole chest can be dedicated to a single unit of mixed nuts.

What I propose is that craft items come in bundles instead of single units. For instance, instead of getting 1 iron ore, or 1 iron ore and 1 iron ore, in a level 50 dungeon, you get a single bundle of 5 iron ore or so. Something like that. It'd make the whole opening wooden chests feel like a slightly less waste of time, at the least.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
This would be beautiful.

Maybe getting bundles of crafting materials based on the dungeon difficulty (I.E., like the EXP gained from unlocking doors and disabling traps.)
100% in support of.

Most of the time, I don't even bother anymore, since I know a chest will have like 1 ore and 1 food ingredient, that's it.
*loud burp*
Right now it should be giving you anywhere from 1 to the chest's level (which I believe is floor level/10) random items from the crafting table per chest. These would be materials, recipe cards, and such.
What the suggestion meant was rather than having each instance of a crafting material to be 1x of the item, it should be more than that.

I can see it being like, floor level/20 or something crafting materials, but, yeah, that's what this suggestion meant.