Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't my house
[Image: 46fb866578.jpg]

So, I have no idea -how-, but, I'd previously placed an extra level down in my house (whilst having build mode on) then proceeded to go into it. Then I decided to go back into it to make sure the up/down style was correct...and I got black screen'd. Nothing I did seemed to fix it, so, I relogged. Then when I logged back in, I was back in the starter area.

Simply put, the problem seems to be with extra levels.

EDIT: After some testing, I've narrowed it down to the issue being exclusive to the one specific Extra Level I'd been using. I used the other spare one I had, and it worked fine in the same position. Yet no matter where it's placed, whenever I try to leave the extra level in question, it will send me to that black screen.

For reference, said extra level used to be used in a house I'd built before I decided to move to a portal house (having grabbed everything beforehand in order to remake it entirely). I'm thinking the issue may lie there?
Key/slot/level of the extra level in question?
Trexmaster/slot 1/

As for what level the extra level is, uh...two? IDK. I had it on the first floor, then I swapped it for my spare. I've got the bugged one sitting in the middle of the house, which I changed to a portal up design to make sure I knew it was -that- extra level. I've been told that apparently it should restore to normal function if I leave it there for a reboot.

UPDATE: The extra level works now after the reboot.
Well okay then. Let me know if it happens again, I guess.