Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill Boxes
Overlapping skill boxes or ones that bypass the bottom of the screen has been a long-term issue. I'm proposing that after a certain point, say after the ninth box (see: Summon Yukionna), a second column is produced. That should also inadvertently fix the drag and drop issue in some circumstances. Additionally, the youkai section can be split up into a summon and install tab.

http://i.imgur.com/O3lw4zJ.png
Yes please.

Having the youkai split into summon/install would reduce the odds of it going so far down the screen you can't even see the boxes. And, of course, make the process of finding what you want out of a numerous amount of youkai take less presses of the down arrow key.
I've never seen this happen, it just scrolls off the bottom of the screen for me.
I'm more curious how you have 17 Youkai.
Soapy's had like maximum amount of yokai with like 20-30 base faith for the longest time. It isn't a feat anymore. It's just a matter of allocating an LE to getting a shitton of yokai, then LEing out of it so you can keep those shitton of yokai but actually have good stats.
Dev was talking about Jay's screenshot. Let's think for a moment, instead of trying to throw people under the bus. The bus Dev knows about, and said was just fine when LEing was introduced.

But yes, it would be nice to have the game automatically create a new column when it becomes too long. And if not being able to see the game screen is an issue, holding down Delete is still a thing.
Wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus Mega, just telling him "It really shouldn't be a surprise someone has 17 summons."