Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odd bug
I was on my oldest char about a yr and half old key tag kuronekosama char name Rina well anyways the char was once lv 40 something with 38 ski and a rifle user i went to monster hunting and looting and was fighting same leveled monsters with the rifle i usually managed aroung 160 with the mg skill and auto enchant redgull with chain shell and such and i only hit the jammer for like 15 to 20 damage with enchant the gun wasnt broken but i assumed the save was somewhat corrupt or something so i gave my gear away deleated char and seems to be working fine now but i keep getting random wierd pop ups when i went to change preferences such as music in-game sounds themes messages ectect but now i keep getting odd windows after there open the game crashes for me i have a screen shot of said window and it does it exactly wright wen i went for prefs to change icon sizes and or the left click move toggle

Attached Files
.png   Untitled.png (Size: 44.17 KB / Downloads: 1,418)
if you have anyquestions or if anyone can support me on this id be greatfull
Unless the character itself is having issues this appears to be BYOND related. You might be able to get more help on the BYOND official forums from one of the developers.
Recently BYOND warned that it is important that you update to the newest version. (I have no idea why, didn't look into it.) But it might be the cause. Try clearing cache if the problem persists even after the update.