Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Arena Combattants] More nonsense; some unfixed from before.
Phew. Accidentally put it in suggestions instead of bugs. Yay for being able to delete your own threads!

EVOKER COMBATTANTS:

- Arena Evoker Sear only cinders the tile you are on, not the usual AoE. Posibly intended, but posting anyways.
- Arena Evoker Wind Slasher does literally nothing. No animation and no damage. (Helps offset how BS powerful they are, but obvious bug is obvious)

GHOST COMBATTANTS:

- Will spam Rebound despite no Claret call to heal with? Will also re-apply wraithguard while still active when outside attack range (Bad AI more than anything else.)
- Does not require Claret Call to use Ether Invitation! (Yes, they can repeatedly use EI on successive turns late in the fight. Brutal.)
- Combattant Ether Invitation MARKS with EI, to set up a second attack! (They can even EI - Rebound and EI again next turn.)
- Can consume and re-apply Claret Call instantly. No unmarkable phase.

ARBALEST COMBATTANTS:

- Will continuously re-apply Deadly Aim and Oil Chain when outide attack range (Moreso bad AI than a bug; but still exploitable.)
- I'm pretty sure one used reload accel twice between cannon skills, but consider this unconfirmed. I forgot to double check the chat log.

MONK COMBATTANTS:

- Their Ki seems out of whack. They'll cause Knockdown on turn 0, and then not activate the wind knockback on their gale attack the turn after they use aid. As I cannot see their Ki, myself, I cannot provide more details. It almost feels like they start with some Ki and have a toggle skill on whether they wish to spend it or not. Which, for the record, would be aweome for player monks. The toggle skill thing I mean. But this is getting off topic.

Misc:

- Not counting pre-20 opponents, I actually never see anything else but the above 4. Is this intentional?
*loud burp*
I fixed the issues for Evokers and Ghosts. As for Arbalests, they shouldn't use Reload Accel unless they're reloading anymore, and as for Deadly Aim/Oil Chain, they shouldn't be using them unless they don't have them. However, I made it to where they will only use it as their 'first' action, so they won't just use them over and over instead of moving towards you.