Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single shot guns and MG
I suggest single shot gun's shell effects be all multiplied by 1.5-2 effectiveness due to the lack of multiple shots.
I'd be all for this. It's a very minor change (6 damage becoming 9-12 instead, whoo) but would actually make the charge effects a bit more viable due to lacking multicrits per turn. Might even make the overcharges worth the cooldown.
*loud burp*
I'd be okay with that.
It's kind of crazy how multihit guns can potentially get that unresistable 41 extra damage per shot during a chain of crits cuz chain shell.
Or multiple round guns can have it split, considering they're already at an advantage from Spark Drive (and probably Fleur).
fluer only procs once per weapon per turn, so multishots have no innate benefit their sans more chances to crit, singleshots however have exceedingly higher crit rates, cept spirit hunter, it shouldn't be allowed the damn sniper modification.

Do mg effects need to be nerfed :no, they however need to stop getting bonuses from kensei's absolute death.
Well, Let's see. . . Single Shot Shell power would be nice. Hell, I'd even take multishots having their shell damage split. But at it stands, there's a clear defined gap in performance with MG Shells. If you want more use of out them, it's almost always smarter to take the multi-shot route. Being that multi-shot can trigger the shell effect more and the fact that it also can crit and trigger spark drive in the same turn (And sometimes more than once).
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=540#p540 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 pm[/url]"]fluer only procs once per weapon per turn, so multishots have no innate benefit their sans more chances to crit, singleshots however have exceedingly higher crit rates, cept spirit hunter, it shouldn't be allowed the damn sniper modification.

Even if the crit chance was the exact same, getting more shots almost guarantees at least one crit, which, thanks to Fleur, allows the MG an extra action. A single shot gunner cannot "rely" on fleur for their battle plan like a multihot gunner can. Hell, I have an MG/Ghost with Fitting Form, a lightweight shotgun, and a Sarashi Gi with a subweapon gun as well, and I might only get 2 crits out of 7 or 8 rounds with th shotgun, as opposed to one every round with the subweapon floating autopistol.
*loud burp*
thats odd, my jeweled galdric shotgun has a crit rate of 80% most of the time in that scenario

Though thanks for bringing up fluer, how broken it is in general ( it should be deleted from the game and re added as a trait so anyone could have it and duelists wouldn't be the most over used subclass base, they already have riposte....)

The point is damage from a single shell's worth of damage is lack luster 2-3 is nice, the 4th shot is god damn evil though.

( I personally stick to 2 shot yin& yang since DD shoots six)

Thats why I think some buff should be added to single shot's, Perhaps when they crit the shell effect is immediately applied instead of on the next hit or something.