Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House was wiped and replaced by black tiles
I moved my home from Cellsvich West to Tannis and the inside was fine, but then I edited the sign and uploaded a new banner and it said this "An entrance to that house could not be located in the house file... Making a new one." and the inside was wiped along with all my furniture. It also seems that I cannot edit the floor or add walls, all I can do is add furniture.
You can probably add tiles via dragging and dropping from borders. It would be helpful to know the time frame here, if you're sure the house was loading fine before moving (did you check? Did you check just before a reboot occurred, for example?) I'd also like to know if you can reproduce it at all by moving out/in (feel free to get a GM to help you out with this).

Worst case scenario, I have a backup from late night the 22nd that I can restore after testing, so let me know the key and slot if you want it restored.
I tried adding tiles by dragging from the borders and it worked. I believe it was around 3 or 4 pm PT yesterday. I checked as soon as I moved and it was fine, I'm not sure if it was around a reboot.
I moved out and it saved with the tiles I dragged from the outside borders.

Since I had furniture in there, if you could restore my house house that'd be great, I'll leave my info here key and slot here. tuneintosando.slot3
Your house should be restored now. Please let me know if this issue occurs again (with as many details as possible).